Let's do a sticker swap just for our kids! My daughter loves getting mail with her name on it, so these will be for the children and addressed to them as well. =)
- When you sign up, list the child that will be participating in this swap. Only 1 child please or if you have more than one child, you can request that the envelope be addressed to all your children but you will still only receive 25 stickers. (Ex. The Smith Children or Sally & Tommy Smith.)
- If you do not list a child in the comments I will ban you. Sorry but I shouldn't have to track you down if you've read the rules.
- Envelopes must be addressed TO THE CHILD per group rules.
- You will have 1 partner and will send 25 kid appropriate stickers to each partner's child.
- This is international, but lightweight so postage should be one stamp or at least reasonable.
- Please try to send something you think the child will like. A boy may not like Dora stickers, lol. You may post a few likes of your child below but be aware these are only suggestions.
- These can be loose or on a sheet, from your stash or newly bought as long as they are in good condition.
- NO TRASH, NO CUT OR FOLDED STICKERS! NO HOMEMADE STICKERS. NO TEENY TINY STICKERS! NO REWARD STICKERS. Stickers should be at least as big as your thumb nail please.
- Please package them so that they will not get torn or bent in shipping.
- Don't forget to include a note/card with your username and the swap name so you can get rated.
- Send on time and DO NOT FLAKE!
Participants should have a 4.96 rating or higher, no recent 1s or 3s. DO NOT sign up if you are late on your other swaps! Please have fun!