|Group:||1$ store addicts|
|Swap Coordinator:||ladyaries7 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Themed Seasonal|
|Number of people in swap:||9|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||March 11, 2013|
|Date items must be sent by:||March 22, 2013|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Easter is March 31 (wow, so soon!) so for this swap, let's celebrate by sending your partner something associated with the holiday.
For this swap, pick 2 items from the list below and send to your partner. (senders choice)
1) something bunny or rabbit themed
2) a plastic decorated egg (with a fun surprise inside)
3) something easter egg themed (with a easter egg image on it or on it)
4) something pastel themed (pink, blue or yellow)
5) something baby chicken themed
6) a non-religious Easter greeting card with a small surprise inside
7) a small package of unopened easter themed munchies (no chocolate--may melt in the mail) -please see your partner's profile to check for allergies.
I know Easter is a religious holiday but out of respect for all religions, this swap will not be.
Nothing broken, torn or stained. The maximum spent (not including postage) should be less than $5 total.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.