There is also an international version of this swap because I don't mind paying international postage, and the foreign stamps are way better than the american ones anyway.
I have a huge collection of postcards. Some I have purchased, and some I have been sent... but I have quite a few UGLY postcards that I really don't know what to do with. I don't want to send them to anyone because... well... they're ugly. So I decided to create a few swaps for these postcards, and get rid of a few of them in a way that still makes them fun and desirable.
Oh... and I love getting postcards.
- You will send ONE postcard to ONE partner
- The postcard that you send will be one that you think is UGLY
- You will write as MUCH on the back of this postcard as you humanly can in small writing that is STILL LEGIBLE. It can be a story, your habits, your hobbies, maybe a poem... just a bunch of quotes? The declaration of independence?
- You may use tape, stickers, or other deco, but the MAJORITY of the card must be written... tiny written.
- Card should be naked, stamped and sent through the mail with no remorse. ^_^
- The cards really should be store bought, and if you have AD cards, then they should be decent quality. We're not trying to make cards for this swap, we're trying to get rid of some of the cards you got in that Pomegranate 100 for 10$ deal, haha.
- OFFENSIVE cards with nudity or hurtful content are NOT ugly. They're mostly just offensive. If you're looking to send an offensive or hurtful card you should read over your partner's profile to see if they might want it. I myself don't mind offensive cards, though hurtful ones not so much.
- Rating of 4.8 - No recent ones or threes without contacting me first.
- Newbies allowed as long as your PROFILE IS FILLED OUT! And by filled out, I mean I need to be able to guess what kind of cereal you might eat, and I should probably know your favorite color right off.
I WILL be hosting more of these.
- Ugly Postcard #2 - Mostly Tape
- Ugly Postcard #3 - Drawn all over
- Ugly Postcard #4 - I Fixed the front for you.... No longer ugly
- Ugly Postcard #5 - As many small value stamps as needed...
- Ugly Postcard #6 - STICKERED!
- Ugly Postcard #7 - Colorsplash!