This swap is for finding a new pen pal, and to start a game of mail tag with them. (There is an explanation further down if you don't know how mail tag works.)
Send you partner:
1. An intro letter of at least 2 A4 (one-side) pages; if you use smaller paper just adjust number of pages to add up to roughly this length. Tell your partner who you are, about things you like, check their profile for common interests etc. - basic things to get a correspondence started!
2. Include a note with 5 mail tag questions for your partner to answer in their reply.
3. Decorate the envelope - this doesn't have to be mail art, stamped images, washi/deco tape, stickers or other decorations are fine too; just make it some fun happy mail to receive!
What is mail tag?
"Mail-tag consists of an exchange of postal correspondence between (2) people. The first person begins the game by requesting one or more desired things. That person then mails those requests to the other participant - who interprets those requests, writes a list of their own requests for the other participant and sends them back. You can take as much or as little time to compose and send back your reply, ask for a few or as many things in your requests and generally interpret requests in whichever way you see fit."
* Please only join this swap if you want to gain a pen pal for ongoing conversation and are interested in continuing a game of mail tag for at least a couple of rounds, since this is what the swap is for.
* Newbies are allowed, but please have a well filled out profile. It is very helpful to your partner for finding common topics to write about. As a rule of thumb, I should have to scroll to read all of it.
* Min rating 4.95, with no recent or unresolved 1s or 3s, unless they are obviously unfair ratings. I will be checking profiles and banning if anything looks dodgy.
I will angel this swap, but only after you have attempted contact with your partner and rated accordingly. Please give at least 4 weeks for international mail to arrive - sometimes it's just slow.
Questions? It's usually best to send me a PM if you want a quick reply, but I do always check and reply to comments on this page at least once before assigning partners.