|Swap Coordinator:||angeliclizard (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Themed Crafts Seasonal|
|Number of people in swap:||7|
|Location:||Regional - USA ONLY!|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 15, 2016|
|Date items must be sent by:||September 19, 2016|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE SWAP BEFORE SIGNING UP! If you want to do an international version, feel free. This is USA Only.
Do you love Halloween because I sure do! Christmas gets an advent calendar every year, I think it is high time that Halloween gets one as well. For this swap you will make/buy 31 individual Halloween goodies for your partner, one for each day of October. Each item must be an approximate value of $1 (or more) for a total
1) The first item MUST be a Halloween themed box to put their goodies in. You can wrap other gifts and place them inside (if they don't all fit that is okay). The box can be store bought or decorated/embellished by you.
2) This is SENDERS CHOICE. Items can be new or vintage but they must be clean and in useable condition. They must be related to Halloween in some way.
3) At least 25% of the items (7-8) must be handmade or altered/embellished by you. You may make more items or even all of the items.
4)NO CANDY OR FOOD! You can send candy or treats as an extra but not as part of the numbered advent goodies. Since candy/treats are extra, please check your partners profile for likes/dislikes/allergies.
5) All goodies must be INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED AND NUMBERED. This is an advent so everything should be a surprise. Make sure they are numbered so your partner knows what to open on what day.
6) Make the last (#31) goodie what you consider to be the most special of the whole package. The star of the show should be opened on the big day!
7) Assume you are sending to an adult. If you want to make a similar swap that includes more kids oriented stuff, feel free.
Item Suggestions (incase you are a few short): * Jewelry * Glow sticks/bracelets * Notecards/Postcards * Halloween themed/colored craft supplies * Decorations * Candy Dish/Container * Bookmarks * ATC's * Flip-book * Dotee/Art Doll * Stickers * Pins or buttons * Costume elements * Bag for carrying their spooky goodies. * Use your imagination! * Halloween Movie * Halloween Music or Spooky Sound effects * Use your imagination!
I know this group has good standards but I will be checking everyone who wants to join this swap. I can and will angel but it would spoil the fun for someone to get their Halloween goodies late because then they could not open their advent item each day. I will angel this swap if nothing has been received. You must have messaged your partner at least once and you must have rated them a 1.
Some things that I will be looking at:
PLEASE let me know you have any questions. I want this to be a super fun swap. I know it is a lot to read but I feel it is better to know exactly what to do for a swap then risk a misunderstanding o
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.