Hello everyone! :)
For this swap what you should do is write down 62 random questions I found online & their answers and send it to your partner. Your letter must be hand written but if you have a medical condition that doesn't allow you to do that you can of course type and print it.
To join you must have a 4.8 rating or higher. Newbies are welcome!
Here are the questions
- Write the 3 best things about yourself.
- On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents?
- Who was your worst teacher? Why?
- Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
- Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What was your favorite toy growing up?
- Name a celebrity you think is lame.
- Whatâ€™s the most beautiful place youâ€™ve ever been?
- What are your 3 favorite movies?
- Write 3 things you remember about kindergarten.
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- Who would you like to live like for a day?
- If you could live in any TV home, what would it be?
- Whatâ€™s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?
- Whatâ€™s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
- Whatâ€™s your favorite holiday?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be?
- If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
- Whatâ€™s your favorite childhood book?
- If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
- Who would play you in a movie of your life?
- If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete?
- If you had to live in a different country, what would it be?
- What living person, other than family members, do you most admire?
- What has been your favorite family vacation?
- If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
- Whatâ€™s your favorite thing about one of your grandparents?
- Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say?
- When youâ€™re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- Whatâ€™s your favorite smell in the whole world?
- What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
- Using one word, how would you describe your family?
- Would you rather win an Olympic medal, an Academy Award or the Nobel Peace prize?
- Whatâ€™s your favorite time of day?
- Whatâ€™s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat?
- What is the sound you love the most?
- What 3 famous people, living or dead, would you want at your fantasy dinner party?
- What is your favorite movie quote?
- Whatâ€™s your pet peeve?
- Whatâ€™s your favorite kind of sandwich?
- Whatâ€™s the best part about having siblings?
- What is the scariest movie youâ€™ve ever seen?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- Whoâ€™s your celebrity crush?
- What trait do you like the most about yourself?
- What are you good at?
- What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
- If you could be great at one sport which would you choose?
- Whatâ€™s the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
- If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
- What is the best piece of advice youâ€™ve received?
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?
- What is your favorite thing about the beach?
- Which of the Seven Dwarfs is most like you?
- If someone made a movie of your life what genre would it be?
- If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
- As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?