You love making others happy and bringing a smile to someone’s lips? This is your chance! What more could you wish for? There is actually a bonus: You obviously receive a special gift in return!
In this swap, you create a little "package" with pretty goodies (minimum 5) inside. Therefore, you should take a look at your swap-partners profile to match their individual preferences (that makes this swap profile-based). Do your best to make your mail really special. Be creative, spend time on it, decorate the envelope, add a lovely letter, ask questions, maybe add a little extra. Create a snailmail someone can be really excited for it to arrive!
These are the rules:
- Create a package (or an envelope) filled with at least five different goodies (see examples below). I chose Type 3 as this swap is more time-intensive and might contain crafts.
- This swap is profile-based so please don’t create your mail before the partners are assigned. Have a look at your partners profile to ensure that your mail matches their preferences!
- To participate, you need to have a well filled out profile as your partner needs some indications about what you like and what you don’t.
- To make it even easier for your partner to create a snailmail you really like, you might want to leave a comment under this swap listing the things you would enjoy to receive (not only five things but a bigger selection your partner can choose from). A small description of your style could be useful, too, if you don’t mention it on your profile.
- To participate, you aren’t allowed to have any unexplained 1’s or 3’s. If you do have some, please contact me in advance. You also need to have a rating of at least 4,98 on average. This is to make sure that nobody will be flaked on. I’ll check before the partners get assigned.
- Newbies with a well filled out profile are welcome, too. I will message you and have a little talk to you before participating, though ;)
- Make sure to add the name of the swap as well as your swap-bot username. That makes it easier for your partner to rate you. Which leads us to the next point…
- Please rate your partner as soon as possible. Everybody likes to know that their package has arrived and the receiver is happy with it… give your partner a 5 if you received a package with at least five items. Don’t forget to give a heart if the package was extra-special or the sender invested a lot of time.
- If you have super special preferences and only like a specific fandom/style, this is not the right swap for you as your swap-partner might not find the right things for you.
- Obviously, I want this swap to be a positive experience for all parties involved. So please don’t send any hate, indoctrination or negativity! If you aren’t sure if you have the time to create a special mail, please don’t sign up for this swap. We don’t want anyone to be unhappy because they didn’t receive their mail.
And most importantly: HAVE FUN!
Examples of different goodies you might want to include:
Bookmarks, old bookpages or dictionary pages, colouring book pages, handmade envelopes, dried flowers, tags, cutouts, small notebook, nice crafting paper, paperclips, ephemera, a list of your favourite things/songs/movies/moments, a poem, selfmade art or drawings, a quote, inspiration cards, moodboard, postcards, old tickets, washi tape samples, ribbon, doilies, a nice letter, photos, stamps, stickers, textiles, old newspaper, pocket letter and so on! You could add a little note explaining why you chose the items you added. Use your creativity to come up with some special ideas!
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact me!
Lots of love and have fun! I'm really excited!
Laura (curlywurly) ♥