|Swap Coordinator:||ladybug513 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Crafts Paper Crafts Themed|
|Number of people in swap:||6|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 1, 2018|
|Date items must be sent by:||August 15, 2018|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
This is a series of themed flipbook swaps based on colour. Every month will revolve around a different one. The theme for August is PINK. This doesn't mean that you can't include other colours, but pink has to be the main one.
Here's a Pinterest board for inspiration --> https://www.pinterest.de/desidyankova/pink-flipbook-inspiration/
Rules for the swap:
1) Other than the flipbook having to be in the month's colour it also has to have at least 3 components (3 pages/ 3 flaps/ 3 pockets...).
2) It also has to include a good amount of goodies - ephemera, stickers, die cuts, washi tape, brads, enamel dots, journaling cards, fun paper clips and whatever else your partner might like, so definitely check their profile. The goodies don't necessary have to be in the month's colour, but it'll be cool if they match it.
3) Don't forget to include a nice note for your partner, it doesn't have to be long.
4) The flipbook with all the things inside has to weigh at least 40 grams, at least 45g with packaging.
5) To participate you have to have at least 5 rated type 3 swaps behind you and no unexplained bad ratings.
Message me if you have any questions :)
Have fun swapping!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.