You will have one partner. This is senders choice. From the list below, you pick 3 different items, and send it to your partner. This mean that you would choose 3 various items, not 3 of the same things. Example: book pages, stickers and postcards, that are 3 different things. What is not okay is to send just 3 stickers and call that 3 things. If any questions feel free to comment below or send me a pm.
Choose 3 things from this list:
- 4 full stickersheets (no kids, reward, numbers/letters, offensive or religious ones)
- 3 blank (unused) postcards (storebought only)
- 15 book pages
- 2 notecards (without envelope)
- 3 teabags
- 2 notecards with envelopes
- 25 used postage stamps
- 1 atc either made by you or someone else (do not send your partner an atc they have made themself)
- 3 atc sleeves
- 1 clear stamp (new)
- journal / notebook (unused)
- 1 package of napkins (do not fold them)
- 1 chocolate bar (50 gram bar)
- 1 package of candy (50 gram, in original package)
- 2 washi tape rolls (new and unused)
- 4 handmade envelopes (make sure the paper is strong enough so that the envelope can be used for sending in mail)
Requirments to join the swap:
- 4.98 rating
- No unresolved 1 or 3 ratings. If you got any 1 ratings from a person who is still active on SB, fix your 1 rating before joining any new swaps.
- Completed (and been rated for) at least 25 type 2 and 3 swaps.
- No newbies
- Well filled out profile. This mean could easily scroll down your profile. But also to include your likes, dislikes, interests and so on.
- I reservere the right to ban anyone from the swap, without have to give the reason for it. This is if i see a flaker, non rater, or trouble maker tries to join the swap.