- For 2 partners, let's swap some vintage themed items! Whether it's paper, stamps, cut outs, epherema, you choose! Send 4 different items at minimum! Yes, one "tag" cut out counts as one item!
As long as your partner sends you the minimum amount of 4 different types of items, that deserves a "5" regardless of what it is.
Consider some hearts if there's something in there related to your likes! Of course, consider them if there's extra love in your mail ;)
No unexplained 1's and 3's please. If you've had lateness issues in the past, please let me know- believe me I have been there unfortunately. On the ratings, make sure the info is in your profile or send me a message! It never made sense to me to ban people with 200 swaps and only "one" 1 or 3.
Blank Profiles/New Folks
- Look for my swaps that allow those with minimal to no swaps completed! We were all new at some point and I'm happy to angel for those who flake or disappear out of nowhere :(
- For many hosts, they like to see 4-5 different sections filled out in your profile :)
- This is a swap I will angel if needed so I donât require a minimum rating!
TIPS FROM OTHER MEMBERS
- Cobweb: Remember that if you put bulky extras in your envelopes - even if it is under the weight and size limits - you need to mail as nonmachinable. Those goodies, pencils, paperclips, thick cart stock not the size of the full envelope etc will catch in the sorting machines. Even flat things. These should always be posted nonmachinable and hand cancelled by your local post office. They have really cute butterfly stamps for just such items too!