|Swap Coordinator:||neea1989 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Craft Supplies|
|Number of people in swap:||36|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Rating requirement:||4.99 (unrated swappers allowed)|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 5, 2019|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 12, 2019|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
In this swap you will send five washi samples to two partners.
1) At least three of the five washi samples must have a geometric pattern! 🔺🔷🔴◼️♦️ Stripes, polka dots, zigzag, grid, chessboard, triangles...
2) The samples must be at least 15 inches long, but feel free to give some extra. :)
3) Wrap the tape around a playing card or something similar.
4) Please rate a 5 if you receive a minimum of five different 15 inch washi samples, of which at least three have a geometric pattern.
5) Newbies are welcome, but empty profiles or unexplained/recent 1 or 3 ratings are not. I will check all participants before assigning partners and remove anyone who does not fit the requirements of the swap.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.