|Swap Coordinator:||neea1989 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Craft Supplies|
|Number of people in swap:||13|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 13, 2019|
|Date items must be sent by:||August 21, 2019|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
In this swap you will send five washi samples to two partners.
1) At least three of the five washi samples must be primarily orange! 🧡 Any and all shades of orange are acceptable. Salmon is okay if it's a shade that's closer to a light orange than pink. Orange objects on a "transparent" white background are also okay. 🍊
2) The samples must be at least 15 inches long, but feel free to give some extra. :)
3) Wrap the tape around a playing card or something similar.
4) Please rate a 5 if you receive a minimum of five different 15 inch washi samples, of which at least three are primarily orange.
5) No empty profiles or unexplained/recent 1 or 3 ratings! I will check all participants before assigning partners and remove anyone who does not fit the requirements of the swap.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.