So I decided since there are a TON of different crafts and methods that I would start a swap series for Beginners to learn how and feel comfortable with the craft topic before joining other intricate ones.
It will be a 3 week continuous series, and will mostly always be international.
1.) Yes, this swap is for beginners, but people who already know how to make it or are pros are also allowed.
2.) You will have 1 partner for this swap.
3.) Do not think your pocket letter has to be 100% perfect, this is for beginners, but please do put your all into this.
* Have 9 pockets.
* Each pocket must be filled. Front (holes to the left) shows all the goodies; Back (holes to the right) must have colorful paper showing so it's not blank in the back.(You may fill the back also, but that is not required) ; or vise versa like the 2nd walk through video.
* Each pocket must hold something different.
* Must include a Letter & a tag with swap name and your swap ID. The rest of the pockets are up to you, but they all must have goodies in them (excluding the letter one)
* THERE IS NO THEME ON THIS ONE, check your partners profile and judge what theme you should do or just do a theme based on the supplies you have.
Some videos for reference.
Walk through video
Ideas on what to include
Walk through video 2
Hope those help, there are many, many, many more on youtube that you can search up if you're still not sure.
- I'm sorry, no Newbies.
- No recent 1's or 3's
- Must have at least 5 type 3 swaps under your belt.
- I will be checking and banning at my discretion.
- I will angle, if you are flaked on.
Please message or comment if you have any questions or concerns.