|Swap Coordinator:||jinxspinx (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Handmade Miscellaneous Paper Crafts|
|Number of people in swap:||4|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||January 16, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||January 31, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
This swap is for those who have made a pocket letter before and know the basics.
If you are new to pocket letters, please check out my other swap specifically for beginners.
Rules of this swap
• Theme: This will be senders choice, but please stick with a theme.
• Back of pockets: All pockets should be filled with colorful or patterned paper on the backside. Don’t send the back naked please. Its just more appeasing to the eyes when both are colorful. Exception would be a see through shaker pocket.
• Please include a note/letter to your partner in on of the back pockets. Don’t forget the swap name!
• Goodies must be in each pocket in the back ( exception would be a shaker pocket) . Senders choice but be mindful of your partners dislikes and allergies. Please check your partners profile.
• Try to challenge yourself. Impress your partner.
• Must have no recent 3s or 5s. And have 20+ category 2/3 swaps.
Tips and ideas for your PL: (Not required)
There are tons of things you can do to make your PL stand out. ---
--Include a little tassel or ribbon on the side. It makes things look more put together.
--Think outside of the pockets. You can decorate the outside with stickers, washi, etc.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.