|Swap Coordinator:||jinxspinx (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Miscellaneous Paper Crafts|
|Number of people in swap:||5|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||January 16, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||January 31, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
This swap is for those who are interested in creating a pocket letter, but maybe have little to no experience. Maybe this is your first one? Or maybe you are experienced in making them, but don’t mind swapping with those who are new at this craft. Either way, you are welcome here.
Please see bottom for links on what a pocket letter is, and how to create them.
Rules of this swap
• Theme: This will be senders choice, but please stick with a theme.
• Back of pockets: All pockets should be filled with colorful or patterned paper on the backside. Don’t send the back naked please. Its just more appeasing to the eyes when both are colorful.
• Please include a note/letter to your partner in on of the back pockets. Don’t forget the swap name!
• Goodies must be in each pocket in the back. Senders choice but be mindful of your partners dislikes and allergies. Please check your partners profile.
• Try to challenge yourself.
• Must have no recent 3s or 5s. And have 20+ category 2/3 swaps.
• Washi - Tea - Stickers - Ephemera - Paper goods - die cuts - yarn/twine - buttons - mini things - tags - washi samples - etc
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.