FEBRUARY THEME: RAK (Random Actions of Kindness)
How the swap works:
Each month will have a general theme to get your swap going. You can depict this theme in any way that you would like i.e. writing about the theme, stickers, quotes, sketches, doodles, etc.
Write a letter. Your first letter should be an introduction to who you are, but otherwise, your other letters should be just building your friendship with your new friend! Other suggestions listed below!
Recap of Last Month: how did the previous month go
Bucket list - what are somethings you would like to accomplish/do this month? I.e. rock climbing Mount Everest, bake a cake, journal, a challenge to your friend, a little scavenger hunt, etc.
Happy Mail/Monthly Essentials: items to help your new friend this month i.e. some tea, a funky playlist, a great new recipe, journal prompts, cute little office supplies etc. (HINT: have a look at your new friendโs profile page for some ideas)
There are two options in participating in the year challenge:
- I just want one new penpal! Sign up for the first time in any month and then following the prompts/themes each month of the year that are posted
- I want new penpals! Register each month or for as many months as desired
- Rating: 4.95
- No flaking - if youโll be late or you havenโt received a rating from your partner, reach out to them via DM
- Any issues, please message me
- Swap site only available to participants