Have you ever felt inspired to make up a 'life' for a sticker or washi tape character? Those beautiful girls and boys who only exist in decoration but seem so 'alive'?
Maybe you're the type of person who daydreams while you people-watch at a cafe or in the airport, and you dream up imaginary lives for strangers?
Then this is the swap you've been waiting for!!
- Take 1 illustrated character either from a sticker/washi tape or that you have drawn yourself or cut from a magazine (PER MAIL) and theme your whole happymail around them, and give them a NAME
- Write a 'character page' for them, introducing some 'facts' about the life you've dreamed up for them such as their age and occupation and their favourite hobbies and family members
- Include at least 4 different goodies per partner (1 goodie could be: 5 sticker flakes OR 2 washi samples OR 1 tea bag) themed around your characters favourite things or objects they would have in their home
- A letter noting what inspired you to use this character and at least 3 things that are DIFFERENT about yourself vs your imaginary character (ie. "My character Sally has short hair and wears high heels and loves baking cookies, but I have long hair and never ever wear high heels and I am a terrible cook")
- The characters you send to each partner can be the same or different, just make sure that you are not sending anything from your partner's 'dislikes' on their profile. Each happymail package should make the intended recipient as HAPPY as possible :) ideally when they open the mail it would feel like a peek into your original character's world/life; like hanging out in a new friend's apartment for the first time.
- Flatmail, so no weight requirements, if you're confident that you can make your partners happy with envelopes you can send as a card (cheapest international postage) then go for it. If you prefer to go over board and send a big envelope with bulky extras, that's okay as long as you don't rate down just because you receive something smaller than you sent.
No flakers!!! I will angel but please don't make me, just be honest and enjoy the swap.