Hello lovely Australasian friends -
Two reasons I wanted to make this swap:
- The northern hemisphere gets so into their autumn swaps in the lead up to Christmas and we don't get to participate !
- The current SARS-CoV-2 Covid-19 pandemic is a huge drain on our JOY because of the anxiety, fear, shortages, and above all the isolation. So I want to foster opportunities to safely 'socialise' and focus on happy pleasant things to calm our hearts and minds ☺️
- no flakers
- no damaged or junky items
- including extras is welcome unless your partner's profile says no extras
- no recent 1s or 3s
- aim for one-stamp postage (flat envelope) and do not rate down if your partner doesn't go 'overboard' just because you were extra generous
- the craft component does not need to be big in size or elaborate, but should be carefully and thoughtfully done. You may spend anywhere from 40 minutes up to 2 or 3 hours on it depending on what YOU enjoy doing, but again if you spent a whole day making an immaculate piece and you receive a simple nice product of an hour's effort, keep in mind that you are the one who did more than the swap required and do not rate down. Crafts should be well prepared and thoughtful and designed to spark joy in your partner.
- have fun and look after yourself, stay healthy and safe, and don't panic!
- no ableism or discrimination or judgemental conduct allowed in any of my swaps.