|Swap Coordinator:||bauerdesigns (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Art Paper Crafts Paper Goods|
|Number of people in swap:||11|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Rating requirement:||4.50 (unrated swappers allowed)|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 3, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 10, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Here’s a great swap for using up scrap paper!
What’s a Mini Pennant banner? It’s just like a big one you might see as party decor, but scaled down. Perfect for decorating our crafty spaces, bulletin boards, windows, bookshelves… for every day decor or special occasions.
1. Pennant design should be around 20 inches long (plan for several inches of open string area on each side of the end flags, so your creation can be easily hung). The individual flags can be scaled proportionately depending on how many you need to fit in that space.
2. Anything goes! The flags can be any shape, any color/pattern/design and made of any durable material… Paper/cardstock, fabric, vinyl, burlap, just to name a few. You can paint, draw, scrap, and embellish any way you like.
3. You’re welcome to draw from your partner's profile for inspiration.
4. This should qualify as flat mail –be aware of any embellishments or thick string that may cause your envelope to be thick which may increase postage. That’s totally up to you though!
5. Make sure you make your envelope pretty!
Ask if you have any questions! I think this is a totally unique swap that’s never been swapped here before!!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.