|Swap Coordinator:||neea1989 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Food Stickers|
|Number of people in swap:||20|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Rating requirement:||4.95 (unrated swappers allowed)|
|Last day to signup/drop:||November 1, 2020|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 16, 2020|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
In this swap you will send three tea bags and twenty stickers to one partner.
Rules and requirements:
1) This swap is 100% sender’s choice. However, it's a good idea to check out your partner's profile to see if you can send them something they like! 💕
2) Don't just send super tiny stickers! The minimum size should be around 2cm in diameter, but you can send smaller stickers as extras. Whole sticker sheets, stickers cut from sheets or individual sticker flakes are all acceptable.
2) The tea bags should be individually packed - no loose tea or ziplock bags.
4) You have two weeks to send your swap. Tuck in a note with the swap name and your username on it. If you receive at least three tea bags and twenty stickers, give your partner a 5.
5) This is a newbie friendly swap! However, empty profiles or recent/unresolved low ratings will get you banned from the swap. I will check all participants before assigning partners and remove those who don't qualify.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.