|Group:||Library Lovers Unite!|
|Swap Coordinator:||colleenbUSA (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Books Email|
|Number of people in swap:||8|
|Type:||Type 1: Electronic|
|Last day to signup/drop:||January 28, 2021|
|Date items must be sent by:||February 4, 2021|
|Number of swap partners:||3|
I got this swap idea from my "Always Fully Booked" planner from Little Inklings and I'm also using some questions from a FB group monthly wrap-up.
You will have 1-3 partners depending on how many people sign up. You will e-mail your partners the answers to the following questions for January 2021 to your partners
• How many books did you read?
• How many books did you buy?
• How many books did you borrow? From a friend or Library?
• What genres did you read?
• What was your favourite one?
• What did you DNF? (title and author please)
• What books did you read this month that you recommend?
• The favorite quote you read this month
Be sure to email your partners using the BCC function!
I'm not putting a rating requirement but I will be checking profiles prior to partnering.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.