Hello lovely Australasian friends!
It's getting a bit warmer day by day! Shall we celebrate with spring themed mail??
It's okay if not every part of the swap is spring themed, or if you choose a more specific theme like 'baby animals' or 'spring flowers' 😊
- EITHER: 1 tagflip with a minimum 3 tags, 1 flipbook with at least 3 pages, 1 envelope pocket or mail folder sized to mostly fill the postal envelope, or 2 decorated journal pockets.
- A letter to your partner which mentions a happy memory or something that you love about spring
- A flat gift that relates to your partner's likes, for example fresh tea sachets, or a pouch of used stamps, or a new sticker sheet
- Mail art on the envelope which relates to spring
- no flakers
- no damaged or junky items
- including extras is welcome unless your partner's profile says no extras
- no recent 1s or 3s
- aim for one-stamp postage (flat envelope) and do not rate down if your partner doesn't go 'overboard' just because you were extra generous
- the craft component does not need to be big in size or elaborate, but should be carefully and thoughtfully done. You may spend anywhere from 40 minutes up to 2 or 3 hours on it depending on what YOU enjoy doing, but again if you spent a whole day making an immaculate piece and you receive a simple nice product of an hour's effort, keep in mind that you are the one who did more than the swap required and do not rate down. Crafts should be well prepared and thoughtful and designed to spark joy in your partner.
- have fun and look after yourself, stay healthy and safe, and don't panic!
- no ableism or discrimination or judgemental conduct allowed in any of my swaps.