For this swap, you'll pick 6 things from the list below. Add your 6 things as a comment (before the signup deadline). Once partners are assigned, choose 3 things from your partner's list to send them. Add a friendly note to your partner to tell them which swap this is for.
Items can be handmade or store bought, but must be good condition (not dirty, ripped, etc).
Here's the list:
- 1 notecard and envelope
- 1 postcard
- 1 envelope and 2 sheets of writing paper (no plain white paper)
- 4 ATC blanks
- 8 plastic ATC sleeves
- 1 bookmark
- stickers (1 sheet or 10 stickers - sheets need at least 10 stickers. No reward/freebie/tiny stickers.)
- 10 used postage stamps (on or off paper, no duplicates)
- 10 interesting images cut out of magazines
- 3 12" washi samples (wrap them around something they can be peeled off of easily, eg a playing card)
- 3 sheets of patterned paper (minimum 4.5" by 5.5")
- 3 sheets of cardstock (minimum 4.5" by 5.5")
- 3 die cuts
- 1 square of aida cloth (minimum 5" x 5" - this is the even weave cloth used for cross stitch)
- 1 square of patterned fabric (minimum 5" x 5")
- 1 skein of embroidery floss
- 1 ATC (made by anyone)
- 1 flat profile surprise
To join, you need a 4.96, no unexplained/recent 1s or 3s, at least 1 rated mailed swap, and you can't have any swaps that are currently late. You'll also need a well filled out profile - if you aren't sure your profile qualifies, just message me, I'm happy to check it for you. I'll angel this swap for Canadian participants. Please only sign up if you're going to participate!
Make sure to rate your partners once you've received your cards. Communicate with me (and your partners, if applicable) if you have any issues. If you have any questions, just add a comment below!