Are you sure you want to signup for Major Washi Swap?
Yes, sign me up! or
No, I changed my mind.
Hey guys! Anyone else that loves collecting washi tape samples? Because I do, so I hosted this swap to give everyone the chance to receive different samples and exchange ones you have for them, rather than buying more.
I put it as a type 3 so you are free to send it in any packaging you want, an envelope or box.
♥ Rules ♥
- You are required to send 15 samples of different washi tapes to your partners, a minimum of 18 inches each.
Note: Wrap it around a piece of plastic strip so that it can come off easily
- A maximum of 3 plastic material washi tape samples are allowed, the rest needs to be paper material (No duct tape) and no repeats are allowed.
- Write a note with your name and the swap name for your partner, write a small letter for them too on a note card or paper.
- You may send these either in a package or an envelope, as long as it fits nicely.
- Make sure they are a fair size, not too many small sized ones.
- Make sure to also vary in the themes of the washi tape, not only one colour/theme.
♥ Requirements ♥
- You have to have a minimum of 4.98 rating, with no recent unexplained 1s and 3s. (No newbie as this is a huge swap)
Note: There has to be a minimum of 10 type 2 & 3 ratings.
- This is an INTERNATIONAL swap so expect to send and receive to/from all over the world.
- Flakers will be banned from all my future swaps.(I will not be angeling this swap due as it is a huge swap.
- Swappers have to have been logged in at least a day before the deadline.
- Your part of the swap has to be sent on time, if there is a reason for it to be late, do message your partner for permission / to inform them.
- This swap will be sender's choice but make sure it is something you would like to receive if it was you who was receiving.
♥ I recommend you prepare the samples in advance before partners are assigned so it will be ready to be sent when assigned. Make sure they are of good quality.
I hope you guys enjoy participating in this swap as much as I enjoy hosting it! ♥