Are you sure you want to signup for Bible Study - CONTENTMENT?
Yes, sign me up! or
No, I changed my mind.
Let's do a Bible study on CONTENTMENT!
Here are the questions for you. Send the questions and answers to your partner.
- What are the creatures we're to look at? Why are we to observe them? (Matthew 6:25-26)
- How did Paul learn contentment? (Phil. 4:12-13)
- How can we become content? (Hebrews 13:5)
- Why should we take heed and beware of covetousness? (Luke 12:15)
- What should we do before God gives us the desires of our heart? (Psalm 37:4)
- Write out Psalm 37:25. How does this verse speak to you?
- What caused some believers to stray from the faith? What happened afterward to them? (1 Tim. 6:10)
- What are we to guard? Why? (Proverbs 4:23)
- What did John say to the disgruntle Roman soldiers? (Luke 3:14)
- Read 2 Corinthians 12:7-10. What did the Lord tell Paul in 2 Cor. 12:9? What was Paul's response in 2 Cor. 12:9-10?