It has been a few years ago for me and this year I want to do a No spend month in February. I like to do this challenge in February because it is only 4 weeks. Still, it is one whole month to do but it saved me a lot of money in the past. Who wants to join me?
You will have 3 partners to send a PM to twice.
Answer these questions at the beginning of February (before February 4th):
- How are you planning to do this challenge? How do you plan your entertainment or what are your plans on how to spend your time this month?
- What are your necessities – meaning what do you HAVE to spend money on? (like bills & food & …)
- What is your financial goal to save for?
Do not click the “I have sent my items” button yet.
Answer these questions at the beginning of March:
- What did you spend your money on this month? Did unexpected things come up or did you spend money on something you did not plan for? Be honest.
- Without sharing numbers (unless you want to) did you save a lot of money this month? More than usual?
- Would you join a “No spend month” again? Share your thoughts.
When you have sent your final questions via PM to your 3 partners, you can click the “I have sent my items” button.
Please only rate a 5 when you received 2 PM’s from your partner. If you cannot send in time, please communicate this with your partners, in time. Life happens. We do not have to share the numbers but feel free if you want to. Do not forget to rate your partners.
No recent unresolved 1’s or 3’s. I reserve the right to ban anyone from this swap.