Are you sure you want to signup for Washi Bag #3 (International) ?
This is the 3rd of our washi bag series. It is inspired by the sticker bag swaps I've seen lately.
For this swap (I'm adding a small twist), we will have 2 partners and we will send each partner 2 washi bags. You will either… A) make new washi bags or B) send established washi bags or C) send 1 new & 1 established washi bag
OPTION A: (If you are a new participant to this series)
Make 4 small envelope/flat bags that each have the following, then send them to your partners:
- A batch of senders choice washi samples (minimum 15" each) inside (you can either wrap the washi around a playing card or around pieces of anything plastic- which makes it easier to pick rather than having to unroll the whole sample of washi from the playing card)
- An area for signatures and dates
- A label with the rules of the bag (This is up to you, but an example is "Take 2 washi and add 4 new washi. No numbers or weekdays or planner washi. Sign and date this bag. Signer #5 send home.")
- Behind the bag add your Swapbot Id, Name of swap and your postal address so that it can be sent to you when the time arrives
OPTION B: (For returning participants)
Gather 4 established washi bags with at least one signer and mail them to your partners. Confirm each bag is not created by your partner before sending(If it is please PM me)
OPTION C: (For returning participants)
Make 2 new bags(following the rules listed in Option A above) and gather 2 established washi bags with at least one signer and mail them to your partners. Confirm each bag is not created by your partner before sending (If it is, please PM me)
When you receive washi bags from your partner, see if the bag has one signer remaining (homer). If it does, follow the rules on the bag and send it home to its recipient. For washi bags with more than one signer remaining, follow the rules on the bag and wait for a future swap to assign you a partner.
You may include a small letter/note of introduction or a special flat surprise or gift for your partner but is not necessary.
- No one below a rating of 4.99
- No one with unresolved 1's and 3's in the last 6 months.
- Please rate a 5 if you receive a washi bag with all the requirements mentioned above (if someone sends a bag with washi but forgets to add a small detail please don't rate a 3, just get in touch with the person and add the necessary detail)
- Hearts are at your discretion. Don't rate a 3 if you dislike the washi from a particular bag
NEW PROFILES/USERS If you have a completely blank profile with no info, ratings and swaps Please make sure you: have a minimum of 5 bolded sections filled out whether in bullet points or paragraphs
Any one who is unsure if they can commit to future swaps in this series, please don't join. This is one that requires commitment and patience.
Hope this will be fun as we don't always like all the washi that we receive from others. This would be a good way to have it go around and let everyone pick what they like. This way you get washi samples of your choice and also a bag full of washi at the end (which has literally travelled far and wide)
I will happily angel this swap for anyone who got flaked on (although I'm hoping it won't be necessary).
- Contact your partner if you haven’t received anything after 3 weeks.
- If you can’t work things out with them, message me.
- After you rate them a 1 for noncompliance, I will send you the swap
Looking forward to some fun. Happy swapping. Please contact me for any queries :)