Hi guys! I started this series a few years ago but forgot to post the new part of the series. You will be required to send items that are pretty, nothing dull or boring.
You may choose to send something creative, whether it's in the form of a flip book, journal book, snail mail (goodies and a letter), pocket letter or anything you can think of.
Items you can send (Suggestions):
- Letter paper sets
- 3+ washi samples (18 inches+ and material paper)
- Used stamps (30+)
- Unused envelopes
- Address labels
- Sticker Sheets / Printed stickers
- Tea bags
- Sticky pad (20+)
- Greeting cards/notecards
- Pocket letter
- Paper pad
- Artist Trading Cards
I will be angelling any flakes but please don't flake on your partners.
- Colours of the items must be light, pretty and decorative (No black grey, brown or dark green). You may choose a theme for the entire swap if chosen
- Swap can be sent in any forms whether it is a flipbook, letter, in envelopes, journal books or anything creative.
- A minimum of 4-5 items has to be included in the swap with a fair amount of each. (Washi tapes , label tags , decorative paper and etc
Remember to include a note with the swap title and your username and a long letter introducing yourself.
- This is an international swap, so expect to receive swaps from all over the world.
- You will require a 4.98 average minimum and no unexplained 1s & 3s. A minimum of 20 rated type 2 & 3 swaps are required.
- Newbies are not allowed.
- If you do not send your part of the swap, you will be banned from all of my future swaps.
- Swappers must be logged in one day before I assign partners.
- Items sent must not be torn, and in clean condition.
- Items must be sent on time, if for any reason it is going to be late, send a message to your partner.
- Include a letter/note with the swap title and your username.
DO NOT join this swap if you cannot meet the requirements. By joining the swap, you are accepting the obligation to rate your partner's package as soon as it arrives.
I recommend you guys to prepare your items in advance/start to prepare before partners are assigned. Things can be altered after partners are assigned.