The first swap seems to be going well, so I decide to host another one :D
It is lovely to share your life and feelings with a pen pal. But sometimes life is just too busy and you do not really have time to do so. Well, all you need is a postcard pal!
Please note that this is a swap for people who are looking for potential postcard pal instead of just a one-time postcard swap.
In this swap, you will be sending one postcard to one partner. Here are some requirements:
- Write something about yourself, as well as the swap name and ID on the postcard
- You should write a little bit longer, a simple greeting is not enough
- Drawing, sticker, tape and other decoration are welcome
- The postcard should be stamped and sent naked (without envelope)
Type of postcard
- Store brought postcard is obviously okay
- For other types of postcard such as handmade, Zazzle and AD card, it is fine to send these cards as long as your partner is cool with them
- But if your partner does not explicitly state that he/she accepts these kinds of postcard in the profile, you have to PM him/her to make sure he/she accepts it, otherwise your partner reserves the right to rate you down
- This is senderâ€™s choice, but make sure you avoid something from your partnerâ€™s dislike list
- Unrated swappers allowed
- Minimum rating is 4.98 for rated swappers
- No recent/ unresolved/ unexplained 1's or 3's for rated swappers
- All swappers must have a well filled out profile
- Please do not join this swap if you are already late with your current swaps (I will check!)
- This is an international swap
- You can directly write your return address on the postcard, or you can wait till your partner ask for it so that you could have more space on the postcard to write :)
- If you like the postcard, you can write back and start â€˜postcard pallingâ€™. But this is not compulsory!
- Please send the postcard on time! If you have some personal issues and you have to send it late, please contact your partner and me in advance. Otherwise your partner could rate you down and your irresponsible behavior will be on the record.
I will be happy to angle this swap, but I am confident that I do not have to :DDD