|Swap Coordinator:||abcdefgxyz12367985 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Craft Supplies Mail Art Random Items|
|Number of people in swap:||8|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||February 24, 2019|
|Date items must be sent by:||March 13, 2019|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
m Obsessed with surprises small, big or anything in between!! So for this swap You can send anything big, small or anything in between! It is SENDERS choice this should be a quick simple swap.
1) Must be at least an envelope with one stamp. Can be as Big as you want as want (large box) It is senders choice
2) Must Contain at LEAST 3 items, only send what you would want to receive (3 of the same item doesn't count as 3 items, they must be different).
3) It is senders choice so you can choose weather or not to send profile based items. (If you receive an extra special package please give a heart)
4) Decorate your envelope,Bubble Mailer or box any way you can. Its always fun to receive a beautiful/unique package!
5) Please Include Your Swap-bot ID and the Swap name
WARNING this is a senders choice swap if you receive 3 different items and the package is decorated please rate 5. (Please remember art is subjective.) Expect anything from an envelope to a flat rate box.
ANYTHING Goes as long as it is usable not trash!! But here are some ideas:
IDEAS OF What to send
*Stickers or sticker Sheets
*Handmade art (ATCs, altered items, polymer clay, resin, pained, etc.)
*Anything you made/make
*Unused postcards or note cards
*Profile based item if you wish
*Household items (candles,incense, art etc.)
*A themed package (these are really fun)
*handmade book or journalist
*clear or wood stamps
*book or up to date crafty type magazine
*Nice vintage item
I check ALL profiles and ban at my discretion.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.