I'll be using a generator for prompt inspiration. You are free to interpret the theme as you like, there is no right or wrong interpretation. As long as you make the prompt obvious in some way or other, any style or technique goes. :)
Pick one of the following themes to inspire you. Don't forget to specify which one on the back of your ATC.
- Funeral clothes
- Stone circle
- An old forest
- Magical library
- The paladin
- You will make one (1) ATC for one (1) partner.
- An ATC is 2.5" X 3.5" (6.35 cm x 8.9 cm) and should have a sturdy background. If you can bend it without damaging it, it's not thick enough.
- The ATC can be made however you please, except for : stickers slapping (using only, or a majority of stickers), speedy images (taking a picture and cropping to fit an ATC) and a single stamp on a blank background. Be aware that bulky embellishments may cost more to ship.
- Please, please, please don't create a rushed/botched ATC. Take the time needed to make it nice. I can't stress this enough : send something you would be proud to receive. If you need a time frame for reference : I spend 45 minutes or more on a single ATC, from initial idea to final product.
- On the back of the ATC, you must write the swap name, the date made, and your swap-bot ID. You can also include a title and information about your website, Instagram account, etc.
- Please place your ATC in a protective sleeve before sending it off in the mail.
- Newbies are welcome at my discretion.
- Your profile must contain some sort of indication that you are interested in making and/or trading ATCs.
- I will check if you have have been online the day before/on the day of the deadline. If you haven't, I will ban you.
- I will check if you have recent 1s or 3s. Sh*t happens but please understand that I wil ban you if your problematic ratings are unexplained and/or unresolved.
- Any problematic swapper or flaker should be reported to me.
- If for some unforeseen reason you can't make the deadline, you must contact your partner before the send by date. If you haven't sent on time, I will contact you to sort things out. Failure to answer will get you banned from future swaps.
- My swaps are international and it may be a while before your ATC arrives. However, if you don't receive your ATC one month after your partner has marked the swap sent, please let me know.
- Follow the swap-bot guidelines to rate fairly.
- When rating, please leave a comment for your partner to read. A short comment is better than no comment at all. Your partner worked hard on that ATC (one hopes), let them know it's appreciated. :)
- If you base your rating on the postmark, please be aware that it may show a later date than the swap deadline. If dropped in a street box, or posted from a rural location, or right before a holiday, it's possible that the postmark will not accurately reflect when your partner sent. Keep in mind that a couple of days difference is possible.
- I will angel if necessary. Please don't make it necessary. If the situation isn't resolved to your satisfaction in a timely fashion after you rate a 1, contact me for your replacement ATC.
- English isn't my first language, ask me for clarification if needed.
- If you are interested and available to angel if needed, please let me know.
- I'm hoping to make my swaps as pleasant and safe as possible. Don't hesitate to contact me if you can help me towards that goal.
- Thank you to those who have commented and helped me along the way.