Number of people in swap:|
Regional - USA|
Type 2: Flat mail|
Last day to signup/drop:|
February 13, 2024|
Date items must be sent by:|
February 19, 2024|
Number of swap partners:|
I LOVE NOAH'S ARK 👴🌧⛵️🦒🦒🐓🐓 AND THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD MAKE FOR A FUN AND NICE THEMED POSTCARD SWAP
THEMED POSTCARD SWAP. You will send out a total of 2 postcards with this swap's Chosen Animal theme or a Noah's Ark postcard(s) (note that they do not have to be 2 of the same card but do have to be something in the Postcard Theme listed below. PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING TO YOUR PARTNER. YOU CAN USE THE WRITING PROMPTS BELOW OR WRITE YOUR OWN.
IMPORTANT: UNRATED SWAPPERS MUST HAVE A FILLED OUT PROFILE. IF YOUR PROFILE IS SPARCE, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SWAP.
SEND AN ANIMAL POSTCARD FROM THE THEME OF THIS SWAP (listed below) OR YOU CAN ALWAYS SEND A POSTCARD OF NOAH'S ARK INSTEAD WHICH WILL ALWAYS BE INCLUDED IN EVERY NOAH'S ARK SWAP NO MATTER THE THEME.
POSTCARD THEME: a postcard of NOAH'S ARK 👴🌧⛵️🦒🦒🐓🐓or FARM 🐴🐮🐏🐑🐂🐐
It is SENDER'S CHOICE, so you don't even need to check out your swap partner's profile page but feel free to do so, you may have something your swap partner would love.
Newbies are definitely welcome! 0 AD CARDS. 0 FREE CARDS. HOMEMADE is okay for this swap.
But, washi, stickers, doodles are welcome in the comment section of the postcard. If you want to send extras and put the postcard in an envelope, that's up to you, but this in international so it could get a little pricey if it goes over the weight limit for the international postage stamp.
A WRITING PROMPT (pick any 1 or more of these below):
btw.. you can write anything you want on your card - these are just suggestions listed below. You can doodle, draw or even write a poem - the sky's the limit.
1) Do you have any of this swap's themed animal-related traditions in your family?
2) What's the silliest thing you've seen this swap's themed animal do?
3) Do you have any funny or memorable experiences with this swap's themed animals?
4) What is your favorite this swap's themed animal and why?
5) What's your favorite animal-related memory from your childhood?
6) If you could take a souvenir from Noah's ark, what would it be, and why?
7) Which of this swap's themed animals do you think would have been the most helpful to have on the ark during the flood?
8) If you could add one fictional creature to the animals on the ark, which one would you choose and why?
9)Do you have any Noah's Ark family traditions or art?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE YOUR SWAP PARTNERS. IF YOU RECEIVED EXTRA OR THE CARD HAS AT LEAST 2 OF THE THEMED ANIMALS FROM YOUR SWAP PARTNER(S) - PLEASE GIVE THEM A HEART 💖!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.