|Swap Coordinator:||lepapillonvert (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Fabric Sewing Artist Trading Card (ATC)|
|Number of people in swap:||6|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||February 15, 2011|
|Date items must be sent by:||March 15, 2011|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
Do you love ATCs?
Do you love fabric, sewing and embellishments?
Then this is the swap for you!
1) Make 1 fabric ATC to send to each partner (a total of 2 ATCs).
2) Fabric ATCs are 2 Â½ X 3 Â½ inches, include a piece of fabric, one sided fusible batting, and a cardstock backing. You may also use a stiff fusible, a fabric backing and write on it with permanent fabric marker.
3) Fabric ATCs are hand or machine sewn (patchwork, appliquÃ©, thread painting, embroidery, beadwork, buttons, charms, ... embellish them to your heartâ€™s content or not).
4) Be sure to write the following on the back, the name and number of the ATC, date made, artist name and location (e.g. Cat #1, May 2010, Sassy Susie, Stanton, South Dakota).
5) This MONTHLY SWAP is the senderâ€™s choice, NO THEMES, but looking at your partnersâ€™ profiles to see what they have a passion for is advised. Enjoy letting your creative juices flow!
6) Be sure to include a note with the name of this swap and your Swap-bot ID.
Must be able to sew by hand or machine.
Must have a fully completed profile (not just a few lines).
Must have completed 5 swaps, have a 4.8+ status and no unexplained 1 or 3â€™s.
I will list all flakes and will angel, but I trust that wonâ€™t be necessary.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.