|Swap Coordinator:||lepapillonvert (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Sewing Handmade Embroidery|
|Number of people in swap:||12|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 30, 2011|
|Date items must be sent by:||July 31, 2011|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Do you love Cross Stitch?
Then this is the swap for you!
1) Make 1 cross stitch design with a design area no smaller than approx. 5cm x 7cm and no larger than approx. 10 cm X 15 cm or equivalent.
2) Consult your partner's profile and consider what they may be able to use your cross stitch for, ie do a mini design(s) or repeated motifs so it can be cut smaller for ATCs or a larger design that can be made into a card, quilt, mug rug, bookmark or biscornu. Let your partner have the fun of choosing how to finish the item so that we can keep this to flat postage.
3) Extras are not called for or expected, but if you wish to send an extra please keep it related to the craft at hand.
4) This MONTHLY SWAP(when you are available to participate) is senderâ€™s choice. Cross Stitch can take a bit of time. You might need to start these little treasures right away, so get right to it and you'll have them out in plenty of time. Enjoy letting your creative juices flow!
5) Send a note with warm wishes and explain your choice of design and any thoughts you had as to how to use it. Please be sure to include the name of this swap and your Swap-bot ID.
Must be able to cross stitch.
Must have a fully completed profile (not just a few lines).
Must have completed 3 swaps, have a 4.9+ status and no unexplained 1 or 3â€™s. Newbies will be accepted upon the hostess's review.
I will list all flakes and will angel, but I trust that wonâ€™t be necessary.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.