Are you sure you want to signup for Alphabet ATC - F (round #2)?
Yes, sign me up! or
No, I changed my mind.
In this series of ATCs you will create an ATC for each letter of alphabet. I might even add some European letters, like ä ö ü and å to the series, if people are interested.
- This swap is for letter F. Decorate your ATC with something that starts in letter F. Like figs, figures, fashion, fools, farms etc
- You can use other languages than english too, but then remember to include translation.
- You will need to make one ATC for one person.
- Remember to include the alphabet clearly on the ATC. The letter should be about size of a finger-print or bigger. Your partner should be able to see straight away, when looking the ATC, what letter it is suppose to present.
- Size should be the standard ATC aka 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches / 64 mm × 89 mm
- Don't send anything rude, illegal etc
- PLEASE, use embellishments and time to make your ATC. 2 pieces of printed paper stick together is not tolerable.
Feel free to ask questions! Faster answer comes, if you PM me (I don't normally check out individual swap-pages that often)
This swap is newbie friendly! No recent unexplained 1s or 3s. Remember to have well filled profile. I will check out every profile before assigning the partners