|Swap Coordinator:||Kabikaj (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||14|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Rating requirement:||4.85 (unrated swappers allowed)|
|Last day to signup/drop:||July 28, 2013|
|Date items must be sent by:||July 31, 2013|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
It's been a bad day - you spilt coffee down your shirt, missed the bus, got yelled at by your boss, or even just woke up in a bad mood. Wouldn't it be nice that instead of coming home to a stack of bills, you had a little love letter slipped in there reminding you it's not all bad?
1) you must send a letter - no cards, no postcards
2) fill your letter with as many inspiring things as you wish - quotes, song lyrics, your own experiences, a funny story, something you saw on the news.
3) tell the person what you think of them - even though they are a stranger, they are...?
4) your letter must be at least 1 A4 page long.
5) decorate your letter - a lipstick kiss? Stickers? Funny doodles? Up to you!
And finally 6) ... This is a flat swap in an envelope, if you wish to add any little extras (though not required) please ensure to keep it flat!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.