Please read ENTIRE Description:
I have really gotten into the journaling craze and found this from a 2008 swap hosted by @ClareyFairy I have taken that swap and changed it up a bit.
For this swap you will have one partner and will be sending a completed journal containing 30 themes or prompts which are listed below. Some prompts may require just one page and other prompts might require more than one page. The amount of detail you include - I will leave that up to the sender. Since this is a senders choice swap you can begin putting together your journal as soon as you sign up prior to partner assignments. You will only have 3 weeks to complete this journal after partner assignments. Please do not join unless you can complete the journal on time.
The journal can be store bought or handmade but please make sure that it will stay together and not fall apart. For example - A Composition Book would work well here. I want to make sure that the size is not too small. A Composition Book measures (9 Â¾â€ x 7 Â½â€).
I will leave this up to senders choice about decorating the outside of the journal. You may decorate it but it is not a requirement.
The 30 themes/prompts are listed below. These can be handwritten or typed. I will leave that as senderâ€™s choice. â€“ (Please keep the themes/prompts in the exact order listed below when completing your journal):
- Write a short introduction of yourself
- Write out your Favorite Quote and explain why you like it or its meaning to you
- Make up a word to include in Websterâ€™s Dictionary and include itâ€™s definition
- Find a photo of a person you do not know. Write a brief biography about them. Please note that this does not have to be their REAL biography. Itâ€™s all about being creative.
- Fill an entire page in your journal with small circles and then color them in.
- If you could listen to one cd all day long with 30 songs, which 30 songs would you choose
- Write a letter to your boss/spouse/kids/friend/parent telling them what you really think about them.
- Make a list of everything you would buy if you had Two Million US Dollars
- Take a picture from a magazine and alter it in any way you wish
- Physically alter a page (i.e. cut holes in it, pour tea on it, put coffee on it, fold it etc)
- Glue an envelope into your journal. Fill it with a surprise.
- Include your favorite recipe on this page
- Write what your favorite holiday is and include something related to that holiday on the page. Can be a recipe, sticker, picture â€“ senders choice.
- Draw a flower â€“ the amount of detail, coloring, type etc is all up to the sender. This does not have to be a perfect rendition. As long as it is a flower it works.
- Write an entry in your journal in really LARGE letters (free choice what you actually write)
- Write down a secret on a separate piece of paper and then cut it up and glue it back randomly on the page. This should make the receiver try to figure out the secret when looking at the page.
- Create a random image using dots but do NOT connect them
- Make a list of ten things you do everyday
- Make a list of the last ten things you purchased and explain why you purchased them
- Write in your journal using a different medium (i.e. brush & ink, charcoal, old typewriter, crayons, markers) (again free choice what you write about)
- Write about your relationship with a household appliance (i.e. washer, dishwasher, kettle)
- Write your top ten pet peeves and why they bother you.
- Glue a postcard to the page â€“ write why you like it. Can be new or used as long as itâ€™s a postcard. Which side you glue down is up to you.
- Write your Favorite Restaurant and add what your favorite meal is and explain whyâ€“ Include the menu (you can print out the menu and add or add an actual menu if possible)
- Describe in detail something you liked about your childhood
- Write something about the current weather in your area
- Life isnâ€™t fair sometimes. Write something that isnâ€™t fair.
- Money, power or respect. Which one do you want the most and why?
- If you could be any animal â€“ what would it be and why. Include a picture. This picture can be glued in or drawn.
- Draw your hand on the page â€“ you can leave it as just the outline or you can decorate it â€“ senders choice
TO JOIN â€“ You MUST meet these requirements:
This is a labor intensive swap and as such I will be going through profiles very carefully.
- No Newbies or Unrated Swappers
- No Recent 1s or 3s
- Must log in 2 days prior to partner assignment or will be dropped.
- Must have completed 5 TYPE 3 swaps.
I reserve the right to ban as necessary and I will angel this swap after the appropriate rating has been left to that partner.
Please note â€“ this is an INTERNATIONAL swap and certain postage fees apply.
Any questions you can either PM me or comment below.