I've participated in and created a few handmade sticker swaps in the past and would LOVE to do it again! Who is with me?! :)
For this swap, you will have 1 partner.
This is international, I made it a type 3 since it is "craft" however, it is flat mail. :)
Please read all my details before asking questions! I have tried my best to be very detailed! But ask away if need be. :p
You are to send 1 (or more, if you want!) HANDMADE sticker (10 total!) from the following Christmas themes:
- Christmas tree
- Holiday words/greetings (ie: HoHoHo!, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, ANYTHING!)
- Senders choice!! But in the Christmas/Holiday theme!
How to make them:
- They are to be drawn ON sticker paper (using blank address labels works well!) OR on regular paper and use double sided tape on the back of it, just cut around so both sides of the sticker aren't sticky :p and have a proper backing so they can restick.
- You will draw these images. You do not have to draw them to perfection, unless you want to. :p Just be creative! Have fun and try your best!
- You may design these images yourself or copy them from an existing image.
- Use markers, colored pencils, paint, glitter, etc...
- Rubber stamp designs are allowed for up to 3 stickers but color it in/pretty it up!
- Cut around your design, if you like, to give it that dye-cut look.
- You are to make these by yourself, meaning by hand, NOT a printer!
- Nothing super small. Larger is more enjoyable! :)
- No smaller than half the size of a standard size address label (they're about 1 inch by 2.75 inches or so?).
- They can be as big as you like!
- If it only takes you a couple of minutes to make all of these stickers, chances are you aren't doing it correctly.
- I am giving you 10 days to get these made and sent. That should be plenty of time to create a nice swap! It's basically one sticker a day! IF, for whatever reason you may be a day or two late, please let your partner know!
- This swap is time consuming, if you do not wish to spend time on it, do not sign up.
- The goal is to have these to your partner before Christmas so they can use them if they choose.
- Tip, but not a requirement: start making these when you sign up so they will be ready to go when partners are sent! :)
As mentioned above, you can send more than 10 handmade stickers but it is not required. Also, you can send any other goodies along with this swap if you like, including a Christmas card (but not required).
If you receive 10 handmade stickers that meet all requirements, please rate a 5. A heart is up to you! Do not rate lower if you think it is "ugly" drawing. Like I have also said, they don't have to be perfect, this is suppose to be fun. :)
Lastly, because this isn't a quick swap, I have the right to drop people/newbies from this swap if I see fit. You MUST have at least 5 type 2 or 3 ratings combined at the time of partners to participate. No recent unexplained 1s or 3s. Fill out profiles, etc... the regular common rules.
So, have fun!! Happy Swapping!