Cactus are cool! They are so in the season and I see a recent trend of items decorated with the cactus theme.
I personally grow some cactus at home. There are so many shapes and I find them very resilient to life.
Create an ATC which features cactus as the main element.
Swap Rules :
- You will send 1 ATC that you have created to your partner. Please do not send any ATC's that were made by someone else.
- Any medium is acceptable. You can draw or collage or paint or stitch or foil as preferred.
- No sticker slapping. Please put in some effort and time.
- Your card should be the standard ATC card size - 3.5"x2.5" inches.
- Card bases should be using either cardstock or watercolor paper or a more sturdier material to cut your cards out of. No flimsy bases.
- Dont forget to include the swap name (ATC - Cactus), date, and your swap-bot user name on the back of your card.
- Do rate your partner once you receive. Let's make the swapping experience a good one!
- Last but not least, the most important thing is to have fun!
- Minimum rating of 4.98 and no recent 1's or 3's. All participants will be screened. I reserve the rights to ban unqualified swappers before I assign partners.
- New swappers are allowed with completely filled-out profiles. I do check on the profiles. I will also be sending you a message on swap-bot to verify that you are active one week before the swap commences. Please check your inbox. If I do not get a response from you by the due date, I will ban you from the swap.
- No one likes to participate in swaps and got flaked. Please sign up only if you are able to commit.
- I will angel if you're flaked on. (upon you providing a 1 rating) I believe that everyone should be getting what they deserved.
- PM me if you have any questions. ðŸ˜Š