My name is Stacy Koo, living in a tiny red dot in Southeast Asia - Singapore.
Scrapbook and paper crafts came to my life in 2007, a journey which had brought me very much joy and fond memories. By chance, I started as an Instructor in a local scrapbooking store in 2011, where I combined my knowledge (and first love) of book binding techniques with scrapbook and paper crafts. Currently, I am a full time instructor teaching at a local scrapbook store called Made With Love.
Doraemon (Japanese Anime), Starbucks, coffee, Zentangle, Marvel Super Heros, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Super Mario, Geisha, MacDonalds
Gold, Teal, Mint, Peach Pink, Blush Pink, Turquoise, shades of browns
scrapbooking, card making, book binding, making ATCs, project life, TN journals, marbling, leather crafts
I am a huge fan of making ATCs with different techniques. I do monthly swaps with my scrappy friends and I also swap with international friends on Instagram. so in love with the variety of techniques and hardwork by the artists!
I am collecting a special series of ATCs -
Other themes of ATCs that I love and would love to collect:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
If you would like to send some extra ATCs, do try to send me on these themes.
I am also happy to do a private swap for exchange of ATCs (any theme), just drop me a PM. 😊
- A pack of 2.5x3.5" Playing Cards (highly wanted - these are rare to find in Singapore)
- book pages
- wood veneers
- stamped images (preferred on 2.5"x3.5" cardstock/watercolor paper/pattern paper - I do a lot of ATCs and it would come in handy! I do love 2 or 3 of the same images so I can use it in my group swaps. Embossed images are also loved.)
- postage stamps from all around the world
- wooden stamps
- ink stamps
- playing cards
- diecuts (likewise, 2 or 3 of the same diecuts preferred, it would be useful in my group swaps)
- Project Life cards
- brush pens
- stickers (except teacher stickers)
- Alphabet stickers
- 'Week' diecuts
- Sticker Slapping ATCs
(or any scary things)
(I have waay too many)
(not a tea person, and Mr Postman would take it away anyway)
- food items
- any items with vulgarities
I may be new to swap-bot but I am not new to swaps. I always send my mail. If for any reason, you do not receive your mail, please send me a message to resolve it. Mails from Singapore takes a minimum of 6-10days to reach US and it may take longer to reach other countries. Let's all do our part for a great swapping experience! 😊
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|