This is a free themed / sender's choice ATC swap!
Your ATC must meet the swap requirements.
- Create 1 ATC. (Hand drawn, mixed media, or collages.)
- Your ATC should be the standard 3.5"x2.5" inches.
- Use cardstock or a thicker material for your ATC.
- Label the back of your card with the swap name and your swap-bot user information so that you can be rated properly.
- Your ATC must be in a plastic sleeve. If they don't fit, they're not the correct size.
- No gems, bulky, or sharp embellishments.
- I can NOT stress this enough- this is NOT a sticker slap or speedy image ATC swap (Where you print or cut out a single image and slap it on an ATC). Put your best effort into this or you will be permanently banned from ALL my future swaps. If you aren't spending a minimum of 15-20 minutes on your ATC then this swap isn't for you.
- No recent 1's or 3's without a good reason.
- You must be a part of swap-bot for a minimum of 6 months and have 100 type 2 or type 3 swaps accounted/rated for before I'll allow you into my swaps.
- I vet all of my swaps thoroughly and boot players out before I assign partners if they don't meet the requirements.
- I will angel all of my swaps once you've rated your partner a 1.
- If you were kicked from my swaps you're a problem swapper or you didn't take the time to read my swap at all.
- Also to all other swappers that participate in my swaps- if there's a problem swapper, or you're questioning the quality of an ATC you've received from a player, message me right away with information about it. I keep a detailed list for quality control in my swaps.