08/13/18: I've rated everyone who's swaps I've received. If you haven't received a rating from me, I haven't received your swap yet.
- I'm in the process of moving out of state at the moment. I'm able to do a few swaps in my down time for fun. I still receive mail at family's home before they move in September on their own as well, but I'm only able to pick up my mail from them once every 7-14 days since I don't have a way to change my address to my temporary housing location. So I'll rate you for your swaps when I receive them! :)
- I'm a collector and admirer of all forms of art; finding beauty in things that most people would deem unacceptable or too grotesque for the norm. I mostly procure artist trading cards, and have an extensive- ever growing collection of hand drawn cards that I'm quite proud of.
- In my free time I write out my thoughts, character ideas, and short stories that I one day plan on publishing. I've always wanted to create, and live in a fantasy world that came from the darkest corners of my mind- embarking on a journey that the entire world could join me on.
- My biggest passion in life is making my loved ones happy- no matter how down they may get a times; I go above and beyond to make sure they'll always have a reason to smile. Of course, my second passion would be music- something I couldn't live without or I'd probably shrivel up and cease to exist. The raw emotion behind any song could make you feel indescribable at times; moving your soul with little to no effort at all. It's fascinating.
- I'm also looking for penpals in the USA who'd be interested in long term friendships! Exchanging letters and even little gifts. It doesn't matter if you're male or female- and any age is just fine with me! Just send a quick message and we can chat!