This swap is about sending a handmade craft that is 'blank' and ready to be used by your partner. It should be something practical and of a standard that you would love to receive yourself.
Include a note or letter explaining how you usually use the items you've made so that your partner can become inspired!
Examples of this would be:
- a small travel journal, decorated, but with blank pages to be written in by the recipient
- handmade notecards with matching envelopes
- a handmade storage folder for organising craft supplies or penpal letters
- a set of postcards you have made
- Flat sewn decorations for cardmaking or bookmarks
This is a SENDER'S CHOICE swap, and the craft CAN be prepared before partners are assigned.
- no flakers
- no damaged or junky items
- include your username and the swap name on the back of the envelope
- including extras is welcome unless your partner's profile says no extras
- no recent 1s or 3s
- aim for one-stamp postage (flat envelope) and do not rate down if your partner doesn't go 'overboard' just because you were extra generous
- the craft component does not need to be big in size or elaborate, but should be carefully and thoughtfully done. You may spend anywhere from 45 minutes up to 2 or 3 hours on it depending on what YOU enjoy doing, but again if you spent a whole day making an immaculate piece and you receive a simple nice product of an hour's effort, keep in mind that you are the one who did more than the swap required and do not rate down. Crafts should be well prepared and thoughtful and designed to spark joy in your partner.
- have fun and look after yourself, stay healthy and safe, and don't panic!
- no ableism or discrimination or judgemental conduct allowed in any of my swaps.