Are you sure you want to signup for Tell Me About Yourself - Challenge #1?
Yes, sign me up! or
No, I changed my mind.
This is a Challenge:
You get 25 questions and answer them with at least 100 words each. So in total it'll have to be 2500 or more (questions not included; in my software questions add up to 174 words - my software counts the numbers as a word each - so it's 2674+ words in the end). Whole sentences, explanations, details please! ;-)
Email those answers to your three partners, that's it. Have fun! :-)
- Your favourite virtue?
- Your favourite qualities in a man?
- Your favourite qualities in a woman?
- Your chief characteristics?
- What you appreciate most in your friends?
- Your main fault?
- Your favourite pastime?
- Your idea of happiness?
- Your idea of misery?
- If not yourself, the person/thing you'd be?
- If you had the kind of money, the place you'd like to live in (city, type of building, ...)
- Your favourite prose author?
- Your favourite poets?
- Your favourite painters?
- Your favourite composers?
- Your favourite heroes in fiction?
- Your heroes in real life?
- Your favourite motto?
- What you hate the most?
- The natural talent you'd like to be gifted with?
- How you wish to die?
- The fault you have the most toleration for?
- Your soul animal?
- The places you want to visit before you die?
- If given the choice, would you rather save your family from dying or find the cure for cancer? Why?