|Swap Coordinator:||emmalouiise91 (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||2|
|Location:||Regional - UK|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||December 30, 2014|
|Date items must be sent by:||January 20, 2015|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Sorry for the delay in sorting this out I completely forgot until tonight.
I hope your looking forward to this as much as I am. I've set the date for the swap the same time as the original I hope you don't mind.
Questions and answers may be typed or handwritten. It would be neat to put them in a decorated journal and make it pretty for your partner, but, this is NOT required!
Some of the questions are a bit odd I will admit, but, this will be fun, I promise!!
Here are the questions!
1) Put your iTunes/media player on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) Whatâ€™s your strangest talent?
8) What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) Whatâ€™s your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band/singer?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your user name mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness, and your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting on-line?
26) Are you happy with the person youâ€™ve become?
27) Whatâ€™s a sound you hate and a sound you love?
28) Whatâ€™s your biggest â€œwhat ifâ€?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) Whatâ€™s the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) Whatâ€™s the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) Whatâ€™s the worst injury youâ€™ve ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) Whatâ€™s your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) Whatâ€™s the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) Whatâ€™s your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Do you have children? If yes, would you like any more? If no, do you eventually want any?
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What is your favorite book?
69) Be honest, what do you think of Justin Bieber?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctorâ€™s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) Whatâ€™s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) Whatâ€™s the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question: whatâ€™s your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question youâ€™d be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) Where is the one place in the world you would love to visit?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and whatâ€™s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) Do you enjoy watching television? If yes, what are your favorite shows to watch?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you going to go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs that you visit often.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.