This or that Email Swap
You will have 2 partners to email and send these questions to!
Please note: Ratings are NOT optional - they ARE a requirement!
Update: If you'd like to, feel free to start working on the swap as soon as you sign up!
- Having a headache every once in a while or constant runny nose?
- truth or dare?
- cry your eyes out or scream at the top of your lungs?
- side soup or side salad?
- peek into your future or change something in your past?
- sweet mayonnaise or sweet tomato ketchup?
- lash on your eye or hair strand on your tongue?
- paper cut or thorn prick?
- bitten by a vampire or bitten by a non-venomous snake?
- achieve world peace or end global hunger?
- Frappuccino or ice cream?
- speak multiple languages or play different musical instruments?
- flying car or amphibious car?
- telekinetic powers or teleportation powers?
- watery eyes or runny nose?
- poor yet kind or rich yet mean?
- free coffee or free donut?
- missing one finger or having an extra finger?
- no electricity for a day or no water for a day?
- talk in rhymes or sing your answers?
- sprawling modern mansion or 100-year old castle?
- $100,000 annual income with $100,000 debt or $500 monthly income with zero debt?
- stranded in the Amazon or stranded in the African savanna?
- peaceful life in a log cabin or chaotic life in a mansion?
- live in a yacht or live in an RV?
- fun on the outside, lonely on the inside or boring on the outside but fun on the inside?
- Harry Potter or Game of Thrones?
- no hot water or no room heater?
- getting up early or staying up late?
- powdery white-sand beach or crystal-clear waterfalls?
- video games or board games?
- extravagant but useless gift or cheap yet thoughtful gift?
- run into an estranged ex or run into a former boss?
- hot dogs or tacos?
- Netflix and chill or go to the cinema?
- McDonald’s or Burger King?
- go to Mars and reset your life or stay on earth and deal with your mounting problems?
- be alone or be around people you don’t really like?
- Who would you rather be stuck with during Covid lockdown, family or friends?
- Coke or Pepsi
- Ice water to drink on a hot day or hot chocolate on a cold day
- Work 7:00 to 15:00 for 5 days a week with an average salary and spend time with family or work 15 hours a day for 7 days and only see your family an hour a day.
- Own office or open plan office
- Busy for 8 hours all day and time pass quickly or sitting doing nothing and time drags by
- Drive a car older than 10 years that is paid off or drive the latest model car which you’re still paying off
- Cold weather or scorching hot weather
- Work fixed hours (like 8:00 - 16:00) or working shifts
- Passenger or driver
- Bringing your own lunch or buying lunch
- House with big back yard or house with no yard.
If you liked this swap, please feel free to join my group Emails funs.
I plan to have a lot of emails swaps and even pen pal event on there.