Date Joined: November 9, 2010
Last Online: June 16, 2021
Birthday: November 4
Please take a moment to read
- Please contact me before rating down.
- I put a lot of thought and care into my swaps.
- Not satisfied? Please allow me the courtesy of a re-send. :)
- I always send on time. If for some reason I can't send on time, I promise to contact you & the swap organizer.
- My name is Heather.
- I'm 38. - I live in Vienna, Austria. - I'm married to Nick, a super-duper guy.
- I am a SAHM to 1 super kiddo. - We have 1 awesome fur baby (kitty). - I've lived in Michigan, Nevada and Chicago.
Queen. Awolnation. My Chemical Romance.
Sliding Doors. Zoolander.
Friends, Sex & the City, 24, King of the Hill, Golden Girls, Doctor Who?, Big Bang Theory, Frasier, Star Trek: Deep Space 9
English Literature, American Literature, The Classics, Poetry, biographies
SPORTS I WATCH
- Ice Hockey - American Football (Chicago Bears)
Items I am not a fan of include:
RACISM HATE XENOPHOBIA HOMOPHOBIA - Fur: anything with real fur
- Country Music
- Ad postcards - FLAKERS
- CLOWNS: strong phobia
- Coconut candy/food (i.e. Mounds Candy)
- PATCHOULI: strong dislike for this scent. - Anything South Park - UFC/Wrestling Items.
- Black licorice: dislike this taste. - USED COSMETICS: Unsanitary.
- Anything related to animal abuse/cruelty.
- Miniature glass, wood or ceramic cats
- Touristy Postcards
- Book Thongs + Bookmarks
- Washi Tape (paper) - Japanese & Asian stationary items (Kawaii!). - Doctor Who related items - Anything to do with cats!
- Stickers (no teacher please) - Airmail Stickers - Rubber Stamps
- Buddha figurines or Buddhism related items
Yellow. Mauve. Teal. Rainbow. Plum. Wine. Mustard. Hot pink. Black. Grey. Pearl. Opal. Geranium.
CATS, sparkly things, Christmas + winter, Halloween, shopping, learning the German language, Valentine's Day, the midwest, the Great Lakes, photography, baking, travel, Scorpio items, original sock monkeys, cute handmade plushies, Michigan, 80's stuff, ravens, blackbirds + crows, vintage telephones, unicorns, astronomy, Canada, maple leaves, purple octopus's, whimsy jars, cacti + succulents, Chicago, Window clings, fun pens, stars, BOOKS, stickers, tote bags
If for some reason you are unable to fulfill a swap based on my wants/wishes, here are some items my hubby, my son and our 'fur baby' (kitty) are interested in.
science-related items (especially chemistry), periodic table of elements stuff, items with the radioactive symbol on them, science magazines + articles, hockey stuff (Detroit Red Wings), cookbooks, Scottish heritage items, anything to do with Pi day or Mole day, anything from Germany in German Language, craft beer paraphernalia local to a brewery near you, science related plushie/softie.
Anything Lego related, toy or book from your country, clothing from your country (size 140cm+ or 8+, postcards (he collects them. Feel free to write something on back), Cars or transportation related, etc.
catnip, catnip toys, jingle balls, etc.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|