I'm 36 and live in Olympia, WA; moved here in February '15 from Ohio. I suppose it's worth mentioning that I was recently diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. I also have chronic pain, fibromyalgia, chronic migraines, and mismanaged (not my fault) hypothyroidism so I often don't feel very well. Well, most everything is not managed because I am poor and have crappy insurance. But I try to make the most of it.
I enjoy snail mailing, postcrossing, spending time with dogs, watching tv and movies, listening to music, singing in community choirs, Zumba & working out, hiking, gardening, and much more. COVID-days, Zumba is online and no choir.
::CRAFTS BUCKET LIST::
- making zines
- brush lettering
- making a junk journal
- water colors
- loom knit socks and gloves/mittens
- needle felting
- exploring teas.. So far my faves are (specifics): Pickwick Winter's Glow, Private Selection sweet cinnamon spice herbal tea, Salada green tea pineapple mango, twinnings chai, marketspice strawberry and cream, peach teas, BIGELOW WHITE CHOCOLATE OBSESSION (don't think this is sold anywhere, but it's like my favorite of the 2 bags I've ever enjoyed).
Prefer flavored teas to plain teas.. fruit, spiced, sweet, caffeine and herbal, spicy or well-favored black teas (so it's not overly bitter).
- working on my mental & physical health as I have many chronic illnesses.
- loom knitting
- I'm a rule follower
- not only do I like looking at profiles to see how I can tailor what I send, but I also like to look out how other fill out their profiles. So I sometimes glean from others' on wording because I'm not concise and like theirs.
- I consider swapping a contract, and take pride in my ratings & good standing with swap-bot.
- I have never flaked. Please message me if for some reason you have not received something from me before you rate, so I can make it right.
- When I mail my swaps that generally do not need to be handled by the PO, I will put them in my outgoing mailbox. So, the postmark will be placed the next day after I have mailed it. As soon as I drop the swap in the mailbox I mark send. So the postmark doesn't match with my "sent by" date.
- I take swapping seriously, and consider it a job or contract. I send something that I would like receive & generallly go above and beyond. If I find something I receive extra special or something I really like, I will rate a heart.
@Barbiegosia HYGGELICIOUS COZY SWAP - she never rated or returned messages from me.
@Sunflotea APRIL TEA SWAP - she never rated or returned/read messages from me.
@IsbellSoul STATIONERY SWAP USA HOSTED BY @dalbright - swapper sent notebook paper. Her profile stated she had no stationery as well. Sent message to her and its remained unread since. Rated her a 3. ANGELED BY HOST :)