|Swap Coordinator:||TamiTam55 (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Letters & Writing Miscellaneous|
|Number of people in swap:||8|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||August 24, 2018|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 9, 2018|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
The original swap was started by @Laylaaaface she hasn't been on in 5 years and @renmagpie resurrected it. I've made my own little tweaks to the guidelines to make it kinda my own. So...here goes it...
Buy a journal or nice, journal style notebook (A5 or 5x7 or larger - NO pocket-sized notebooks please). Each question should be written out at the top of the page. Answer the question in some detail. In other words, for most of these questions, it is not a one word or one sentence answer. Think in terms of at least a paragraph. Granted, some questions may be hard to flesh out in a paragraph (e.g., what is the current time? But feel free to answer with the time and what you're doing (or were doing) at the time). That's fine - but the majority of these should be more than a word or sentence.
Take some time and add a few bits of magpie goodies to the journal. There doesn't have to be something on every page, but scattered throughout would be great. (Magpie goodness doesn't need to be question specific.)
Because this is a very time and money intensive public swap, the following rules apply:
** No newbies (must have completed and been rated for a minimum of 20 Type 3 swaps).
** No one with any 1s in the last 3 years or 1s owed to active members that are older than 3 years.
** No 3s in the last 3 years.
** No late swaps on your dash.
** Must have been logged in to Swap-Bot within 24-hours of partners being assigned. Too often, people join swaps then disappear from the site. For this reason, in addition to checking the usual ratings and dashboard, I'll also be looking at your last log in.
** A minimum rating of 4.98 to join.
I will not be messaging to ask questions when I do the final check before assigning partners. If you have acquired a 1 or 3 rating between joining the swap and the day I assign partners; if you have not logged in within the last day; or if you have a late swap on your dash the day partners will be assigned, please be aware that you will be dropped from the swap.
In a Nutshell:
1 A5 or 5x7 (or larger) journal to 1 partner, with all 100 questions answered in paragraph form (exceptions are noted in the swap description).
The journal should be handwritten but for those that can't hand write the journal, typed is OK but please add a little extra "Magpie" to your journal.
The journal pages should be decorated throughout the journal. Typed pages should have a little more decoration.
Two weeks to sign up, 3 months to send.
** Include your username and the swap name in the swap.
** Send on time. Rate promptly upon receipt. Sending late without communication warrants a 3 rating for this swap. Not rating or having to be chased for a rating will also have you banned from this group. Communicate and rate according to the Swap-Bot Rating Criteria.
** If you are going to be late sending, make sure you let your partner and me know prior to the send-by date.
** Hearts are purely at the discretion of the rater.
** If you flake, you will be removed from this group.
** Questions? DM (it's the preferred method of communication) me, I'll get back to you ASAP.
** If you sign up early, feel free to start your journals as they are not profile based questions.
The 100 Questions
1) Put your iTunes/media player on shuffle. What are the first 6 songs that pop up? Are any of them particularly meaningful?
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest SMS from someone else say? And who was it from/to.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band/singer?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your username mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness and your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer texting or FaceTime/Skype?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate and a sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out to your side; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast? Why?
34) Most attractive singer of the opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define the concept of art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What was your favorite toy as a child?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign? Do you feel that it accurately reflects who you are?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Do you have children? If yes, would you like any more? If no, do you eventually want any?
66) What is your ethnic heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What is your favorite book?
69) Be honest, what do you think of the Pope?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) What is your favorite TV programme?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love. Which one and why?
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your mobile number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) When you were a child, what job did you see yourself doing as an adult?
78) How tall are you?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to? Did it move you?
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/ colors? Why?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to answer honestly?
90) Where is the one place in the world you would love to visit?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can relive any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) Are you more introvert or extrovert?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you going to go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) What would you put in a time capsule?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite web sites that you visit often.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.