Date Joined: August 18, 2020
Last Online: May 8, 2021
Birthday: November 11
Country: United States
I love to receive handmade postcards, as long as some creative effort went into making them. Please feel free to share your creations with me!
I would prefer not to receive
- religious themes
- creepy or spooky themes
- political or military themes
- anything scented or smelling of smoke
A - abstract art, Art Deco, Australia, autumn, afternoons
B - blue, birds, books, bookstores, baseball, birthdays, breakfast/brunch
C - cardinals, contemporary art, creativity, Chicago, Cincinnati, candles, craft supplies, COLOR!
D - driving, dreams
F - forest, Ferris wheels, fireworks
G - gelli printing, gladiolas, gnomes
H - hippos, hiking, handmade postcards, hummingbirds, hygge
I - ice cream
J - jokes, joy, Japan
K - kangaroos, kawaii
L - lilacs, libraries, ladybugs, local theater
M - mixed media art, mail, mountains, Mardi Gras, music, M&Ms
N - nature, numbers
O - owls, office supplies
P - purple, paper, penguins, popcorn, pinball, possibilities
Q - quirky, quiet
R - Reds baseball, rain, reading
S - Studio Ghibli, sushi, sun prints, spring, stained glass, sunsets, stickers, smiles
T - Totoro, teal/turquoise, thunderstorms, T-rex dinosaur, theater
U - umbrellas, unique
V - violet
W - watermelon, wine (red), wallabies, wombats, woods, walking, washi
Z - Zen
If you're stumped on what to write, here are some ideas:
- What are you currently reading? Would you recommend it?
- Do you collect anything unusual?
- Do you prefer to be inside or outside? Where?
- What is your favorite way to spend a weekend afternoon?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What makes you smile?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What are you doing this weekend?
- What's on your bucket list?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Where would you most like to travel?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What is the best advice you ever received?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- What charities do you support, and why?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
- What is your favorite item of clothing?
- What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?
- What does your ideal day look like?
- Have you ever met someone famous?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Favorite Musicians: Amanda Palmer, Dresden Dolls, Mike Doughty, Soul Coughing, Barenaked Ladies, Vampire Weekend, Counting Crows
Favorite Artists: Charley Harper, Rothko, Clyfford Still, Nick Bantock
Favorite Authors: Emily St. John Mandel, Justin Cronin
Favorite TV: Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune, Lost, Scrubs, Parks & Rec
Profile updated 4/26/2021
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|